Whitefish Mountain is Steep! Deep! Amazing!
Whitefish Mountain Resort Web Cams
Weather cams are a courtesy of WMR and is not maintained by Stumptown.
Whitefish Mountain Resort Stats
Trails and Terrain
- 3,000 acres
- 105 marked trails
- Vast amounts of bowl and tree skiing
- Longest Run: 3.3 miles (Hellfire)
- 4 terrain parks and a skier/boardercross course
- 12% Easier
- 38% More Difficult
- 43% Most Difficult
- 7% Most Difficult – Use Extra Caution
Snowfall and Temperatures
- Seasonal Snowfall: 320 inches (5 year average)
- Average high 32 degrees F/ 0 C
- Average low 17 degrees F/ -8 C
- Summit elevation 6,817 ft./2,078 m
- Base elevation 4,464 ft./1,361 m
- Vertical drop 2,353 ft./717 m
Ride the free SNOWbus up to Whitefish Mountain Resort Village stop and walk a short distance to our shop!